Each crystal is intricately hand embroidered onto the finest ivory illusion tulle in an Art Deco style geometric pattern. The luxurious sparkling crystals are structured throughout the piece, in an array of shapes and sizes including brilliant, emerald and asscher cuts.
The flowing floor length double watteau train is made of the finest quality silk. It is also fully detachable so you can wear the train during your ceremony and after at your evening reception you can quickly and easily remove the train by unbuttoning at the shoulder and wear as a beautiful statement neckpiece.
The neckpiece sits elegantly over each shoulder when worn with or without the watteau train and it ties delicately with a silk satin ribbon at the back of the neck. The colour of the ribbon will match the colour of your selected train.
This piece is a one of a kind design and you will not see it replicated any where else, it's perfect for the bride who wants to stand out on her wedding day. It has a beautiful vintage feel with luxurious throw back to the 50's long flowing watteau trains, mixed with the decadence and structure of the 1920's Art Nouveau era.
- Handmade in Ireland.
- Silver set fine Austrian crystals.
- Double silk watteau train
- Available in Ivory, White or Champagne.
- Chapel length.
- Adjustable silk ribbon tie.
- Free International Delivery.
* Note - The Orion is an intricate and hand crafted piece so please allow 6-8 weeks for production. For shipping times please see the Shipping Info page.