A pretty circlet of tiny South sea pearls, a cascading golden orchid flower and wired wrapped lustrous keshi pearl. A bridal or engagement earring that's beautifully unique and romantic and able to be worn long after the wedding day. Wears perfectly with the most or elaborate of wedding gowns and has a drop that can be seen even when the hair is down.
In ancient cultures, pearls also represented purity — much like the present-day tradition of the white dress. An old tradition says wearing pearls on your wedding day will ensure your marriage is happy and you won't shed tears during it. These pretty pearl cluster bridal earrings perfectly transform a simple wedding look into an unforgettable one and become a beautiful heirloom piece to be passed along to the next generation in years to come.
- Handmade in our Irish studio.
- Available in ivory/gold only.
- Tiny south sea and keshi pearls.
- Size 1" width x 2" length.
- Free International delivery
* Note - All of our designs are made by hand in our studio in Ireland, please allow 3-4 weeks for production. For Shipping times please visit the Shipping information page.